Thistle & Wren
- Thistle & Wren accepts consignment from the 1st to the 15th of each month.
- Consignment is CLOSED the 16th to the 31st of each month to allow for processing.
- No appointment is necessary. A contract will be available for you to review and sign the first time you consign. Prior to dropping off, please click on preparing your consignment to ensure your items are ready for the boutique.
- Please limit your drop off to one large bag per month.
- You may drop consignment with us once per month.
- We offer a 50/50% split on all items priced $59 and below. Items priced $60 and above receive a 60% split in the consignor’s favour.
T&W will sort your items and contact you by phone to inform you if you have pick-ups. As space is limited, pickup is expected within one week of the call. Unless a longer hold is arranged, items will be donated within the week.
Duration of Contract
We offer a 6 week contract. Items are displayed at full price for 4 weeks. For the remaining 2 weeks items are placed on sale at 50% off the regular price.
Items which have not sold will be donated to a non-profit charity. The pick-up policy applies to items which have not sold.
When your items sell, the funds are applied directly to your account. You can use your funds as credit towards in-store purchases.
Cash payments may be requested, in person, for $20 or less. For account payouts over $20, a cheque may be requested via phone, email or visit us in-person. Requests must be made by the 12th of the month and payment is made the following month on the 15th.
Cheques are available for pick-up in-store only. We do not offer mail out, or EMT’s.
Preparing Your Consignment
Please review your items carefully. We accept quality, beautiful, current articles. Items with stains, broken zippers, rips, tears, fading, piling, animal hair, outdated or out-of-season will be returned or donated. Items must be freshly laundered with low scent detergent. Items must be folded neatly.
In addition to apparel, we accept, baby carriers, boutique brand maternity apparel, baby necessities, shoes, wooden toys, wooden puzzles, educational games and books.
We do not accept value brands: George, Carters, Joe Fresh, Old Navy, Nevada, Cherokee, Absorba, Savannah, Pekkle, Basic, Gerber, or Target lines. The exception to the rule applies to sleepers and sleepwear. Additionally, we do not accept plastic toys, stuffed animals or large items such as cribs, car seats, high hairs, dressers or beds.