Thistle & Wren is re-opening May 25, 2020. We are excited to help you in person. Please read on to learn about our safety precautions and business practice changes.
- We have a limit of one family (4 people)
- or two customers in the shop at a time
Expectations for Entering the Shop
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer at the front desk before entering into the shop.
- If you have a mask, please utilize it
- You may be asked to wait outside until there is room inside the shop to accommodate safe social distancing.
- If you feel unwell please do not shop in person. Find us online at www.thistleandwren.com
- Practice safe social distancing and respect the space of other customers
- Bringing your little ones? Wonderful, Children must be either
- In a baby carrier
- Up in Arms
- Our public washroom will be unavailable for the foreseeable future
- Please ask staff for assistance if you would like to look more closely at an item, we ask that you refrain from shopping through touch at this time
Consignment Drop Off
- Please book an appointment online through our website.
Modified Shop Hours
Monday through Friday 10:00-4:00
Hours may change
- Thank you for supporting Thistle & Wren during this difficult pandemic. We are here to help you as best we can. During this time, and for the foreseeable future, we are moving to a credit only system. In order to survive this crisis we are pivoting our business model to ensure sustainability. As we are able, we will re-adopt our original contractual obligations and move back payouts as requested.
Please direct your questions to our email. Stay healthy and we will see this through as a community. XOX Thistle & Wren.