- Thistle & Wren accepts consignment from the 1st to the 15th of each month.
- We do not accept consignment from the 16th to the 31st of each month to allow for processing.
- Please book your consignment appointment below. You will be sent a consignment contract via email, please sign it before your appointment. Prior to dropping off, please review how to prepare your consignment (below) to ensure your items are ready for the boutique.
- Please limit your drop off to one large bag per month.
- You may drop consignment with us once per month.
- We offer a 50/50% split on all items priced $59 and below. Items priced $60 and above receive a 60% split in the consignor’s favour.
T&W will sort your items and contact you by phone to inform you if you have items we can not accept (pick-ups). As space is limited, pickup is expected within one week of the call. Unless a longer hold is arranged, items will be donated within the week. You may choose to have your any items donated if they are not accepted for consignment.
Duration of Contract
We offer a 6-week contract. Items are displayed at full price for 4 weeks. For the remaining 2-weeks items are placed on sale at 50% off the regular price.
Items which have not sold will be donated to a non-profit charity. The pick-up policy applies to items which have not sold.
Cash payments may be requested, in person, for $20 or less. For account payouts over $20, a cheque may be requested via phone, email or visit us in-person. Requests must be made by the 12th of the month and payment is made the following month on the 15th.
Cheques are available for pick-up in-store only. We do not offer mail out, or EMT’s.
Preparing your Consignment
In addition to apparel, we accept, baby carriers, boutique brand maternity apparel, baby necessities, shoes, wooden toys, wooden puzzles, educational games and books.
We do not accept value brands: George, Carters, Joe Fresh, Old Navy, Nevada, Cherokee, Absorba, Savannah, Pekkle, Basic, Gerber, or Target lines. The exception to the rule applies to sleepers and sleepwear. Additionally, we do not accept plastic toys, stuffed animals or large items such as cribs, car seats, high hairs, dressers or beds.